Bag Pack Sainsbury’s
Saturday 17th December
4th Appeal for Bag Packers
As you are aware we are bag packing at Sainsbury’s on Saturday 17th December from 9am – 5pm. This is a fantastic opportunity for us to raise funds on a busy Saturday near to Christmas.
The Parent Support Group use the fund raised money throughout the year to extend the children’s learning with a wide variety of extra curricular opportunities.
This money subsidise many activities:
- After school clubs- outside agencies.
- Visiting theatre- E.g. No to bullying, artefact theatre
- Christmas pantomime. ( A unique opportunity to visit Ullswater and their tiered stage with M and M productions entertaining.)
- Visiting practitioners: Albie the dancer, David Horner the poet.
- Additional treats for all children on residential
- Additional materials for projects etc/cookery
- Mini bus use for transporting e.g. football trips, extra curricular activities.
- Library boxes and artefact boxes
- Golden time treats
- Christmas Party treats
- Transport for visits
- Musical opportunities
- ICT resources (Constantly updated)
As a school we are well aware of the economic climate and how it has impacted on some of our families, we have tried very hard to only ask for financial contributions when absolutely necessary.
The bag pack is an opportunity to raise a generous sum on money all of which is spent on the children, providing an opportunity to access resources and expertise to enrich and extend our curriculum.
We are appealing to parents, grandparents, older brothers and sisters (ex pupils) to join us in our bag packing venture! Sainsbury’s rule is that younger children must have an adult supervising each bag packer.
Please consider joining us on the 17th, we would value your support. We are particularly short of bag packers between 11 am and 5.00pm. If you could volunteer for one of those slots we guarantee good company, great exercise and a jovial Christmas atmosphere!!
Looking forward to seeing you on the 17th December
North Lakes Parents Support Group.