Join over 200,000 children around the country and take part in England’s biggest school reading competition that gives you:
- A free online library of over 100 titles by top children’s authors!
- The chance to win a Reading Legend award and a tower of books!
- The chance to help your school win a £1,000 prize!
How it works
- Read as much as you can in three months!
- Choose books from the free online library.
- Or read any book you like offline – then log in to tell us what you read.
What can your school win?
There are four amazing prizes up for grabs:
- One top prize - a £1,000 voucher for your school
- Three runner’s up prizes - £500 vouchers for your school
How can your school win?
We can win a whole-school prize by reading as much as possible! If we read an average of nine books per pupil throughout the competition, our school could win one of those fantastic prizes!
Be a Reading Legend!
Your teacher can nominate you to win a Reading Legend award as well as a tower of books! Here are the four awards you can win:
- Be a Reading Pioneer! Encourage others to read by talking about books, or do a piece of work on your favourite book to be displayed at school.
- Be a Reading Voyager! Show your teacher you've learned to love reading for pleasure!
- Be a Reading Conqueror! Show your teacher that you have read more than you would normally during Read for My School.
- Be a Reading Explorer! Use Read for My School as a chance to read new types of books by new authors!
- Read as much as you can!
- Good luck with the Reading Legends awards.
- Help your school win a prize.
- Most importantly, have fun!
Login - You Computing Login
Password - Your usual password
Classroom Code - 565355